PREORDER - DJI Inspire 3 - Bundle
CURRENTLY ON PREORDER - Stock due in JUNE 2023
The DJI Inspire 3 is designed from the ground up to keep up with the advanced needs of film and television producers.
New advancements include the X9-8K Air, an 8K, full-frame, 3-axis, gimbal camera custom-built for the Inspire 3. It joins a new 1/1.8" FPV camera.
With the above the DJI Inspire 3 is able to capture exceptional professional footage. It also includes a customisable obstacle avoidance system, built-in centimeter-level RTK accuracy, and tracking solutions allowing for accurate and repeatable shots.
8K X9-8K Air Gimbal
Featured in the DJI Inspire 3 is a custom-built X9-8K Air gimbal that uses CineCore 3.0, DJI's latest image processing system to internally record up to 8K25 CinemaDNG video or 8K75 Apple ProRes RAW video. Footage retains a texture that is lifelike to what the human eye can see. This, while allowing enough space to add visual effects and colour grading.
Additional Features Include:
- 8K75 Apple ProRes RAW video
- S&Q Mode: Up to full-frame 4K120 ProRes RAW without cropping
- Dual Native ISO at full-frame 30 fps and below
- EI 800/4000 at 24 fps for film production
- EI 320/1600 above 30 fps for commercial and TV production
- 14+ stops of dynamic range for capturing rich highlights and shadow in complex lighting scenarios and allowing for more possibilities during editing
- DJI Cinema Color System (DCCS): An improved DCCS retains authentic colours across natural and urban settings and skin tones in various lighting, and it helps make colour matching the X9-8K Air with ground-based cameras easier to achieve.
The DJI Inspire 3 offers DFOV of 161°, the new 1/1.8" FPV camera allows the pilot to see an ultra-wide angle view of what the gimbal is seeing in flight. The camera supports the transmission of live feeds at 1080p60 and provides a large 3 μm pixel size. The larger pixels offer better light-sensing for improved night vision and safer low-light FPV flying.
It is now easy to replicate and capture scenes, using the Waypoint Pro you are able to encompass a wide range of settings including Repeatable Routes and 3D Dolly:
- Repeatable Routes: with this setting, you are able to set your Inspire 3 to fly the same route over and over with the same preset parameters like speed, angle, altitude, and camera settings.
- 3D Dolly: Simulate a crane, cable cam, or dolly shots. With Dolly mode, you can plan a dolly route, and then move the drone back and forth along the route while setting speed, angle, and other parameters as needed.
- Follow Mode: In this mode, the drone and gimbal lock onto a subject and orient toward it in the same direction, allowing for easier circling shots
- Free Mode: Taking advantage of the gimbal's 360° pan ability, the gimbal can stay locked onto a subject while the pilot uses the FPV camera to check the surroundings and control the flight route.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Avoidance
Nine visual sensors can be found to detect obstacles in all directions. Including 360° horizontal, upward, and downward coverage, in addition to a depth-sensing downward ToF sensor. A fisheye camera is attached to each of the four landing arms. When they are raised, obstruction from the airframe can be avoided, and when lowered, you gain horizontal obstacle sensing.
A further advanced feature of the DJI Inspire3 is the ability to customise your obstacle avoidance system. You can now disable horizontal, upward, or downward sensing independently. You are also able to set the distance from where you will be warned of obstacles, and the distance to any obstacle will also be displayed on the monitor.
O3 Pro is a generational leap in distance, video latency, and stability. With O3 Pro you can control the drone from up to 15km or up to 12km in dual-control mode.
Both the 8K gimbal and FPV can provide live feeds of 1080p90 at a low 90 ms latency, and for the first time, filmmakers can have live feeds at 4K30 or 1080p60 at up to 5km.
DJI RC Plus
With the DJI Inspire 3, you will find one DJI RC Plus Remote with integrated buttons and controls, an 7" display that works with the DJI Pilot 2 app to add a live video feed and telemetry, such as camera exposure, video specs, focal length, and gimbal angle. The display is well suited for outdoor use with 1200 nits of brightness.
Dual Control with Independent Links
Now two remotes can be used independently, this enables two controllers, both with live feeds to be at different locations. Note: Only one remote is included with the DJI Inspire 3
Expandable DJI PRO Ecosystem
To expand the Inspire3's capabilities you are able to use optional DL mount lenses, and DJI PRO Ecosystems accessories and features, there include:
- DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor: That can be used as a second controller to receive live feeds or control the gimbal focus.
- DJI Three-Channel Follow Focus: uses the O3 Pro system with the High-Bright Remote transmitting control signals to the DJI Inspire 3.
- DJI Master Wheels 3-Axis (RH): can also be employed to control the Inspire3.
- DJI Transmission: supporting unlimited remote monitors with the connection of the RC Plus to a DJI Video Transmitter with Broadcast mode
The DJI Inspire 3 includes 6x DJI TB51 batteries, when in use each pair provides up to 28 minutes of flight time, and the ability to hot swop is possible as well.
Using the included folding charging hub to make sure all batteries are ready to go. It can accommodate up to eight batteries, charging two to 90% in just 35 minutes in Fast Mode, and all eight to 100% in just 160 minutes.
Capture footage on the included 1TB PROSSD drive and easily offload it to a PC with just the included USB-C data cable. Preview your footage fast, thanks to a maximum read speed of 900 Mb/s.
You will find a trolly case included with the Inspire 3 making transport easy, an extendable handle, side handles, and 4 360° wheels. The case is also lockable and the following is included:
- DJI Inspire 3
- X9-8K gimbal camera
- Two RC Plus remotes (one included)
- Four (optional) lenses
- 12 flight batteries (six included)
- Two battery charging hubs (one included)
- Three sets of propellers and more
Multicamera Timecode Sync
To help simplify the editing process, the DJI Inspire3 includes a 3.5mm port for syncing timecodes between equipment on the ground as well as in the air.
Front and rear built-in stacked ceramic antennas have an anti-magnetic-interference capability to improve flight accuracy and safety.
In the Box
- RC Plus
- 6 x TB51 Intelligent Battery
- TB51 Intelligent Battery Charging Hub
- 7 x TB51 Intelligent Battery Charging Hub AC Cable
- TB51 Intelligent Battery Paired Batteries Sticker
- 3 x Pair of Foldable Quick Release Propellers
- 2 x Gimbal Rubber Damper
- PROSSD 1TB
- Trolly Case
- USB-C High-Speed Data Cable
- USB-C to USB-A Data Cable
- RC Plus Strap
- RC Plus Waist Support
- Zenmuse X9-8K Air Gimbal Camera
- Zenmuse X9-8K Air Gimbal Camera Case
- DL Mount Lens Cap
- X9 Gimbal Base Cap
- Lens Carrying Case (18/24/35/50 mm)