iFlight Crystal HD Patch 5.8GHz Directional Antenna LHCP Black Carbon
Let's welcome the new iFlight Crystal HD 5.8GHz Directional Antenna! Specially designed for the DJI Digital FPV Goggles to replace the stock front plate with this iFlight engineered Antenna Array. NO, this is not another patch antenna! Two carefully designed and highly sensitive LHCP high gain directional antennas give you a better reception at long range as well as better penetration through trees, bandos or other difficult terrains. Low profile design to decrease your pack size to a minimum, and high quality RG178 cables for best durability. We were able to achieve a super wide antenna beam width through an offset angle of 30 degrees between the two antennas. Horizontal beam of 105 degrees and vertical beam of 75 degrees at 9dBi gain, dropping of slowly the further you get to the side! Low loss with a 93% antenna efficiency and a axial ratio of ≤1.6 through the whole band. If that's not enough, we also gave you the option to either mount your antennas at the bottom or top pair of the Goggle RP-SMA connectors.
Get the most out of these antennas by pairing them with the matching Crystal LHCP Short Omni Antennas!
- LHCP high gain directional antenna array
- Lower profile and better reception than stock antennas
- Super wide beamwidth, horizontal 105 degrees @9dBi, vertical 75 degrees @9dBi
- Can be mounted on top or bottom Goggle RP-SMA pair
- Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Bandwidth: 5600~5900 Mhz
- Gain: 9 dBi
- Axial ratio: ≤1.6
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Radiation Efficiency: 93%
- Beam Width: 105° H. 75° V.
- Polarization: (LHCP) Left Hand Circularly Polarized
- Cable: RG178
- Connector: RP-SMA (Fits DJI Goggles directly, not to be used on standard SMA)
- Dimensions: 16mm x 7mm x 3mm
- Weight: 52.1g
-2 x Crystal HD Patch 5.8GHz Directional Antenna Array