Vifly WhoopStor charger board V2
About this product
The VIFLY WhoopStor V2 6-Port is the first 1S Whoop Battery Charger with storage. The charge and discharge functions will get your battery into storage voltage. The charging status is displayed clearly on the OLED screen like the battery voltage, charge current, etc.
- The V2 now has both PH2.0 and Real BT2.0 compatibility
- OLED screen display (battery voltage, charge current, etc.)
- Start charge or discharge automatically
- 1S Battery Charger and Discharger
- PH2.0 and BT2.0 compatibility
- 6 Individual Ports
- Heat Sink
STORE CHARGER AND DISCHARGER WITH OLED DISPLAY
VIFLY WhoopStor is the first 1S whoop battery charger with storage. Besides charging the battery to full voltage, it can start the charger or discharger automatically to get your battery into storage voltage. The charging status is displayed clearly on the OLED screen like the battery voltage, charge current, etc.
6 INDIVIDUAL PORTS - PH2.0 AND BT2.O COMPATIBLE
VIFLY WhoopStor can charge 6 batteries at the same time. These are 6 individual charging channels, not charging parallel, but rather individually, you don’t have to worry about making sure the batteries are all the same voltage and same size. It is compatible with both PH 2.0 and BT 2.0 connectors and you can mix charge BT2.0 and PH2.0 battery at the same time.
TYPE-C, XT-60, AND DC INPUT
VIFLY WhoopStor supports Type-C, XT60, and DC power input. Type-C used PD and QC protocol that supports fast charge at 9V and 12V, but it does not support regular 5V USB charge.
REGULAR AND HV BATTERY SUPPORTED
VIFLY WhoopStor 1S charger supports both regular batteries at 4.2V and high voltage batteries at 4.35V. You can switch it easily with the button.
HEAT SINK FOR COOLING
The big heat sink below the PCB board would effectively dissipate the heat to prevent the unit from overheating when charging or discharging.
- Battery type: LiHV 4.35V (±0.05V) / LiPO 4.2V(±0.05V)
- Input voltage range: 7V-21V (XT60 2S-5S Battery, DC）
- Support battery connector: PH2.0 & BT2.0
- Input connector: XT60, DC(5.5*2.1mm)
- Storage voltage: 3.85V(±0.05V)
- Max charging current: 0.9A/port
- Max discharge power: 1W/port
- USB-C（PD3.0, QC2.0, BC1.2）
- Dimensions: 101*49*22mm
- Max input power: 30W
- 9V / 12V （USB-C）