REDEFINING THE REMOTE CONTROL
TBS has been at the forefront of perfecting the interface between drone and mind. The TBS Tango 2 changes how remote controls will be from here on out! Despite being the smallest remote control available, it comes with full size HAL gimbals, full-featured FreedomTX (temporary OpenTX fork), the lowest end-to-end latency of any remote and transmission system, unbreakable 3 & 2-position switches, open source operating system, built-in battery, USB-C charging, and so much more! It's not just a retouched game controller, it was designed from the ground up for R/C! The form factor and features make it the ideal take-anywhere, fly-anytime remote control.
The first radio with TBS Crossfire built in. This significantly lowers your cost, increases reliability and minimizes set up time. And the cherry on top are the LUA scripts being part of the familiar user interface. The antenna swivels out of the way, or doubles as a kick-stand when resting. TBS Cloud ready to go from the start. It all just makes sense.
- Full size HAL sensor gimbals
- Configurable resistance and tension
- Adjustable throttle & pitch throw (+/- 10 degrees)
- Spare spring set included for lower tension
- Foldable gimbal sticks (Pro only)
- Ergonomic and compact design with comfy rubber grips
- Robust, streamlined switches
- 2x 2-position switches
- 2x 3-position switches
- 2x momentary buttons
- TBS Crossfire built-in
- CRSFShot for lowest latency and most direct response of any remote control available
- Range of up to 30km / 20mi from the palm of your hand
- Swivel-antenna that doubles as a kick-stand
- o Up to 12 channels supported
- · Built-in 5000mAh 1S LiPo with USB-C 2A charging (2.5 hours for full charge)
- · Speech audio output with audio jack & haptic vibration alert
- · Open Source remote control operating system (FreedomTX, temporary fork of OpenTX)
- · Rocker dial and 3 button menu for super simple navigation
- · High resolution (128*96) black & white OLED screen w/ backlight
- · Digital rocker dial trim
- · 100+ model memory with included SD-card
- · TBS Cloud compatible
TBS TANGO 2 INCLUDES
· 1 x Tango 2 remote
· 1 x Springs Set ( Default and Lower Tension)
· Self-support (FAQ) (https://team-blacksheep.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/folders/4000031773)
· TBS Tango 2 Manual (https://www.team-blacksheep.com/tbs-tango2-manual.pdf )
Coming from a Taranis Q X7, I didn't like the fact that the Tango 2 looked a bit too much like a game controller style radio than some of the other current market offerings - Taranis X 9D, Q X7, Radiomaster TX16 etc., but once I held it in my hands I quickly forgot about this preconceived idea. I'm a hybrid pincher and it feels great!
The Tango 2 is fit for purpose - small form factor with full sized gimbals and foldable sticks (on the Pro version), built in 1W of Crossfire goodness (why would you use any other protocol/link?!?) and great build quality. The screen is perfect for what you need from an FPV pilots perspective, as it really is a high res screen B&W OLED screen.
In summary, a rock solid TBS product that offers a turn on and go radio with all of the features of a larger sized radio and none of the compromises.
I’ve always wanted a game style controller with the feel of the Hal sensor gimbals which I’ve had on my Taranis Qx7.
The controller is comfortable, very portable and has great battery life.