SkyRC B6neo Charger
B6neo features a stylish and ultra-compact design, which is a DC smart charger with a maximum output of 200W. It is capable of charging batteries of varying chemistries (LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV/NiMH/NiCd/Pb) and operating as a power supply, making it useful for hobbyists who need to power their DC equipment. With its unprecedented function of voltage measurement without power on, it becomes easy to measure battery voltage without hurdles.
- Amazing Power of 200W: When powered by DC, the tiny and shiny powerhouse delivers a remarkable charging power of up to 200W with a maximum current of 10A. Even when connected to the trendy type-C PD power, it effortlessly fills up to 80W.
- Small Size: Almost 1/4 the size of its predecessor, smaller than credit card, B6neo still packs a powerful punch. Unlike the rugged aluminum case of the B6, the B6neo features stunning color schemes in sleek plastic cases.
- SkyRC B6neo features an XT60 interface as its DC input and a de-facto trendy Type-C PD input interface, ensuring greater flexibility and convenience in charging your RC batteries.
- Discharging Multiplied by Balance Port: The built-in balance port enables B6neo to discharge faster, allowing it to discharge at up to 24W when used in conjunction with the main port. In contrast, the discharge rate when using the main port alone is limited to just 10W.
- Enhanced ProtectionAssured Safety: The SkyRC B6neo charger is built-in with several essential safety features ensuring optimal charging safety.
- Brand: SKYRC
- Product name: B6neo
- Product NO.: SK-100198
- Shell material: PC-ABS V0
- Size: 70*50*32mm
- Weight: 82g
- Display Type: TN
- Size: 1.77 inch
- Panel Active Area: 28.03*35.04mm
- Resolution: 128xRGBx160 Pixel
- Number of Colors: 262K
- DC Input Voltage: 10-28.0V
- PD3.0/QC Input Voltage: 12v-20v
- Charger power: DC: 200W
- PD: Max. 80W (20V, 5A)
- Discharge power: Max. 24W based on 6S(4.2V/S)
- Battery Types/Cells:
- LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV: 1-6cells
- NiMH/NiCd: 1-15cells
- Pb: 3S/6S
- Charge and Discharge/Charge current: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV/NiMH/NiCd/Pb: 0.1-20.0A
- Discharge current: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV/NiMH/NiCd/Pb: 0.1-2.0A
- Balance current: LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV: Max. 500mA
- LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV: Balance charging, Charging, Discharging, Storage
- NiMH/NiCd: Charge, Discharge, Cycle charge-discharge, Cycle discharge-charge, Repeat charge
- Pb: Normal, Standard charge, Low-temperature charge, AGM charge/discharge