Flycolor Raptor BLS Slim 40A
The Raptor Slim is an ultra-narrow single ESC made for racing drones that need all the weight and space savings possible. The Raptor Slim measures a measly 10mm wide and weighs only 9g, making it perfect for quads with narrows arms. Featuring BLHeli_S firmware and supporting 2-4s, this ESC is more than capable to power your racing drone.
- EFM8BB21F16G MCU pipelined 8-bit C8051 core with 50MHz maximum operating frequency.
- A dedicated high-frequency driver makes the start more smooth. ESC maximum speed is 500k eRPM.
- BLHeli_S firmware is designed for superior performance in multirotors and uses hardware generated motor PWM for smooth throttle response and silent operation.
- Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width PWM input, as well as Oneshot and Multishot. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- Supports Dshot150, Dshot300, and Dshot600. Dshot is a digital signal, the anti-interference ability is stronger, and do not need throttle calibration.
- The silicone twisted-pair of the throttle signal cable increase the service life, and effectively reduces the crosstalk caused by signal transmission, and makes flight more stable.
- Power input: 2-4S Lipo
- Cont.Current: 40A
- Instantaneous current: 50A
- BEC: no
- MCU: EFM8BB21F16G
- Working frequency: up to 50MHZ
- Firmware: BLHeli_S C-H-40
- Size: 35*10*7mm
- Weight: 9.1g
- 1x Raptor Slim 40A ESC