RadioMaster - AG01 CNC Hall Gimbal Set for TX16s
Original price R 0.00 - Original price R 0.00
Original price R 0.00
R 2,989.00 - R 2,989.00
Current price R 2,989.00
Designed and tested for over a year, the AG01 gimbals have been in development with our engineers and champion pro pilots such as MCK, Alex Campell, Noical, and Veysi.FPV, AZFPV, Xiao Zheng, and Long XL meet the demanding requirements of the world’s most competitive racing events.
The AG01 is fully CNC milled for ultimate precision with quad ball bearings for a smooth and precise feel. Featuring front-accessible tension and travel adjustment for easy fine-tuning. The AG01 will take your TX16S to the next level.
- Made with CNC processed aviation grade aluminum
- Ergonomic stick ends
- Non-contact hall sensors, for accurate control inputs and precise centering.
- Quad precision bearings, for unparalleled stick feel.
- Item: AG01 CNC Hall Gimbal Sets
- Sensing type: Hall
- Working voltage: DC 3.3V
- Linearity: Real-time (No delay)
- Adjustable travel range: 38°—54°
- Adjustable mode: Yes
- Adjustable tension: Yes
- Quad bearing: Yes
- Temperature range: -20°c-85°c
- Size: 60*53*56mm
- Weight: 125g/pc
- ① Set the lower travel limit: Turn the screw clockwise to reduce the travel. Turn the screw counterclockwise to increase the travel. Travel range (38-54°)
- ② Set the upper travel limit: Turn the screw clockwise to reduce the travel. Turn the screw counterclockwise to increase the travel. Travel range (38-54°)
- ③ Up and down spring tension: Turn the screw
- clockwise to increase the up and down spring tension.
- Turn the screw counterclockwise to reduce the up and down spring tension.
- ④ Centering and Mode adjustment: When the screw is turned clockwise to its lowest point, this gimbal will not center in its up and down axis when the stick is released. When the screw is turned counter-clockwise to its highest point, this gimbal will center its up and down axis when the stick is released.
- ⑤ Left and right spring tension: Turn the screw clockwise to increase the left and spring tension. Turn the screw counterclockwise to reduce the left and right spring tension.
- Throttle tension adjustment: When there is no tension up and down, the ⑥screw adjusts the tension tightness, and the ⑦screw adjusts the scale tightness.
- 1 * AG01 CNC Hall Gimbal (Throttle)
1 * AG01 CNC Hall Gimbal (Centering)
- 2 * TX16S Softer Tension Spring Set
2 * Hexagon socket screwdriver
- 1 * Manual