Matek GPS & COMPASS MODULE M8Q-5883
Original price R 739.00 - Original price R 739.00
R 739.00 - R 739.00
Current price R 739.00
Matek M8Q-5883 GPS and Compass Module perfect for fixed wing using iNAV.
A Very small size GPS module perfect for when your restricted for room and this is one of the best performing gps units that work flawlessly with iNAV along with other mission planners.
- 72-channel u-blox M8 engine GPS L1C/A, SBAS L1C/A, QZSS L1C/A, QZSS L1 SAIF, GLONASS L1OF, Galileo E1B/C
- On-board Ultra low noise 3.3V voltage regulator and RF filter for noise blocking
- Features an additional front-end LNA for optimized performance and a front-end SAW filter for increased jamming immunity
- Build-in embedded GNSS patch antenna, low power consumption
- The 15 x 15 mm patch antenna provides the best compromise between the performance of a Right Hand Circular Polarized (RHCP) antenna and a small size to be integrated in any design.
- Magnetic sensor QMC5883L integrated
- Max navigation update rate
Single GNSS up to 18 Hz
2 Concurrent GNSS(GPS & GLONASS) up to 10 Hz
- Horizontal position accuracy(GPS & GLONASS) 2.5 m CEP
- Velocity accuracy 0.05m/s
- Cold start 26 s
Aided cold starts: 2 s
Hot start 1 s
Tracking & Navigation: –165 dBm
Reacquisition: –158 dBm
Cold start: –146 dBm
Hot start: –155 dBm
- Input voltage range: 4~6V
- Uart (Tx,Rx) interface for GPS SAM-M8Q
- I2C (DA,CL) interface for Compass QMC5883L
- Battery for HOT module start
- Power LED(Red) & Time pulse LED(Blue)
- Dimensions: L20 x W20 x H10 mm
- Weight: 7 gram
- Supported by INAV/Betaflight/Ardupilot, ect.
- M8Q-5883 module, 1 pc
- SH1.0-6P 20cm silicon wire, 1 pc
- Transparent PVC Heat-shrink tube
- GPS, GLONASS, SBAS, QZSS are enabled by default
- Blue PPS LED blinking(1Hz) means 3D fixed
- update rate 1Hz & baudrate 9600 default
- Baud 9600~115200 supported by INAV/BF/Ardupilot
- update rate 5Hz with INAV UBLOX Protocol
- update rate 10Hz with INAV UBLOX7 Protocol
- Compass Alignment(Arrow forward):
INAV/BF: CW 270° Flip
Ardupilot/Mission Planner: Rotation None
- BF doesn’t support GPS position hold and RTH, GPS Rescue mode is supported by BF3.5 or last.
- No need compass for Fixed wings with INAV firmware
- The scratches on ceramic antenna are the result of tuning the antenna by ublox.