Matek AP_PERIPH CAN MAGNETOMETER RM3100
Save 0% Save %
Original price R 855.00 - Original price R 855.00
R 855.00 - R 855.00
Current price R 855.00
- CAN-L4-3100 is a professional grade CAN Magnetometer based on RM3100 & ArudPilot AP_Periph firmware.
- RM3100 sensor technology provides high resolution, low power consumption, large signal noise immunity, a large dynamic range, and high sampling rates. Measurements are stable over temperature and inherently free from offset drift.
- PNI RM3100 Geomagnetic Sensor
- CAN node MCU: STM32L431xC, 256KB Flash
- CAN, DroneCAN Protocol
- UART2, MSP output (MatekL431-Periph fw)
- UART3, for external GNSS module
- ST debug, SWCLK & SWDIO
- Blue, Fast blinking, Booting
- Blue, Slow blinking, working
- Red, 3.3V indicator
- Power supply for CAN-L4-3100 board : 4.5~5.5V @5V pad/pin
- Power consumption: 22mA
- Operating Temperatures: -40~85 °C
- Board Size: 36mm*25mm*10mm. 6g
- 3D File CAN-L4-3100_step.zip
- ArduPilot AP_Periph: MatekL431-GPS or MatekL431-Periph
- Update via DroneCAN GUI Tool or Mission Planner (AP_Periph.bin)
- Update via STLink (AP_Periph_with_bl.hex)
- CAN_P1_DRIVER = 1 if attached to CAN bus1 port or CAN_P2_DRIVER = 1 if attached to CAN bus2 port
- COMPASS_AUTODEC = 1
- 1x CAN-L4-3100 board
- 1x JST-GH-4P to JST-GH-4P 20cm silicon wire
- CAN-L4-3100 is pre-installed with “MatekL431-GPS” firmware.
- MSP feature is disabled in “MatekL431-GPS”. If you want to use MSP feature, reflash it with “MatekL431-Periph” firmware(AP_Periph_with_bl.hex) over SWC/SWD pads via ST-LINK.
- Put magnetometer far from power lines/ESC/motors/iron based material. >=10cm
- 2 ears for mounting can be cut off if you don’t need it.
- If the CAN wires are too long, bridge the “120R” jumper.