Kotking Splashproof Coating
Save 0% Save %
Original price R 200.00 - Original price R 200.00
R 200.00 - R 200.00
Current price R 200.00
A water-resistant coating designed for RC and electronics components. Easy to apply and durable. Kotking is designed to keep your electronics dry without them overheating or short circuiting.
How to apply :
- Tear down all parts so you can easilly put KOTKING on them, no need to unsolder
- Clean up all surfaces with air blower, brush, or cloth to avoid dust, oil, moist or any other things that cover it
- Apply KOTKING to all components such as flight controller, VTX, camera boards evenly and slowly
you can use our tiny brush or wood stick to make them even
- put them in balanced potition and let them dry for about 15-20 mins, and you can do the same for the low side later
- To coat FPV camera you can put KOTKING on camera connector, on camera case especially on connection between case,and FPV camera focus ring
note: please do one side until KOTKING dry and you can do the other side
OR you can check these videos
*NOTE: Flying Robot is not liable for damage of any kind through the use of this product. Although it prevents liquid damage, it is dependant on the user to properly apply and use.