Introducing what has been requested for too long already! A super efficient iFlight 7inch Long-Range bird that can go where you couldn't go before and can carry bigger batteries to get the flight time to surf the swiss alps if you want! Super stiff frame for minimum resonance and 2806.5 motors for maximum 7inch prop control. Fly big batteries top-mounted, or even bigger batteries bottom-mounted, 6cells recommended or 5cells for slow cruising. But whatever style you fly, a Lipo or Lion pack will just do the job. Recommended 5S 3.000mAh above (slow cruising) or 6S 2.500mAh above.
GPS functionality to find your way back and Betaflight GPS Rescue mode ready to setup (default OFF to prevent unexpected behaviour; Setup instructions included). Vertical and horizontal TBS Crossfire antenna mounts are included to cover you and your antenna dead-ends just in case. GoPro universal TPU bottom stand included; fits your original GoPro bracket and our TPU GoPro protectors (additional).
VTX is set to 25mW by default! Power levels above 25mW require a HAM license or have to be approved by local authorities! Please ensure you're flying legal frequencies and use our prepared Betaflight VTX tables according to your region.
- 6mm rigid arm design for more stiffness
- Top- and bottom battery mount option
- XING 2806.5 efficient wide stator motors
- GPS pre-installed for more safety at a distance
- 800mW high power adjustable VTX
- GoPro TPU bottom stand (GoPro protector not included)
- 360° TPU protection, FPV cam protection, and antenna mounts
- Battery voltage LED status light (illuminated IF logo on the bottom)
- Wheelbase: 320mm
- Main body dimension: 258*199mm
- Bottom to top distance: 20mm
- Arm thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Upper(middle) plate thickness: 3mm
- Camera plate thickness: 3mm (included TPU inserts)
SucceX-D F7 V2.2 Stack (50A 4-in-1 ESC)：
SucceX-D F7 V2.2 TwinG
MCU: STM32 F722
Baro: DPS310 (Barometer can only be used with Betaflight 4.3.0 and above)