Holybro H-RTK F9P GNSS Rover Lite GPS
The H-RTK F9P is the latest differential high-precision GNSS positioning system series from Holybro. This system provides multi-band RTK with fast convergence times and reliable performance, concurrent reception of GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou, and a fast update rate for highly dynamic and high volume applications with centimeter accuracy. It uses a UBLOX F9P module, an IST8310 compass, and a tri-colored LED indicator. It also has an integrated safety switch for a simple and convenient operation.
- This model is lower cost, lightweight, and has high performance,
- It can meet the needs of general DIY users.
- This model can also greatly minimize the cost of large swarm drone projects such as swarm light shows.
- It has an integrated safety switch and a tri-colored LED indicator, and it is compatible with the open-source Pixhawk series flight controller.
- Product Model: H-RTK F9P Rover lite
- Application:Rover (aircraft) only
- GPS L1C/A(1575.42MHz)
- GPS L2C(1227.60MHz)
- GLONASS L1OF(1602MHz)
- GLONASS L2OF(1246MHz)
- BeiDou B1(1561.098MHz)
- BeiDou B2(1207.140MHz)
- Galileo E1-B/C(1575.42MHz)
- Galileo E5b(1207.140MHz)
- Antennas Peak Gain (MAX): L1: 4.0dBi L2:1.0 dBi
- LNA Gain(typical): 20.5±1dB
- Time-TO-First Fix:
- Cold start:≤29s
- Hot start:≤1s
- RTK-SurveyIn-Time: N/A
- Data and Update Rate:
- RAW:20Hz Max
- RTK:8Hz Max
- Moving Base RTK:5Hz Max
- 26cm Pixhawk4 compatible
- GH1.25 10pin cable included /
- GH1.25 6pin cable included
- Antenna Connection Type: N/A
- Board rate: 115200 5Hz (default) can be set
- Working voltage Current consumption:
- Diameter: 76mm
- Height: 20mm
PX4 Autopilot users: If unable to perform normal compass calibration "compass dance" for any reason, set parameter COMPASS_ORIENT=6 (Yaw270) for proper compass orientation.
Ardupilot User: If unable to perform normal compass calibration "compass dance" for any reason, set parameter COMPASS_ORIENT=6 (Yaw270) for proper compass orientation.
GPS2 port on both Pixhawk & Cube does not support the Safety Switch function. You can use an external safety switch or disable the safety switch on ground control station application.
- 1x H-RTK F9P Rover Lite
- 1x Fixed Carbon Fiber GPS mount
- 1x GPS UART to USB Converter
- 1x USB (type-c)cable