Herelink HD Video Transmission System v1.1
Save 0% Save %
Original price R 20,999.00 - Original price R 20,999.00
R 20,999.00 - R 20,999.00
Current price R 20,999.00
Herelink HD Video/Control/Telemetry Transmission System
- ICASA Approved
- Tested and demonstrated BVLOS to SACAA for 15KM
- Supports dual HDMI 1080P 60fps video input, which can be modified through the QGC interface.
- Dual S.bus signal output for simultaneous control of autopilot and pan/tilt cameras.
- The integrated digital transmission and image transmission can simultaneously transmit the flight data of the autopilot and the image output by the camera to the remote controller.
- Built-in QGC open source ground station with adaptable apm and px4 firmware for direct flight function.
- Independent Mavlink commands camera buttons and scroll wheel channels.
- Custom channel button and PWM value assignment.
Air Unit and Controller hardware information:
- Processor: SoC – Pinecone S1 AP: 4 x large core, Cortex A53, 2.2GHz 4 x small core, Cortex A53, 1.4GHz GPU: 4 core, Mali-
- T860 SDR: A7 + DSP Storage: Sky: LPDDR3: 1GB Ground: LPDDR3: 2GB Sky / Ground: EMMC: 4GB
- Transmission Distance: FCC 20km CE / SRRC 12km Image transmission delay: ≤ 110ms Image transmission: 720p@30fps 1080p@30 / 60fps transmission
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ISM Receive sensitivity: -99dBm@20MHz BW Interference recovery: < 1s
- Appearance: core board + video daughter board + structure of RF daughter board
- Among them, the video daughter board completes the input bridge function of theHDMI signal.
- The RF daughter board completes the function of transmitting and receiving signals
- M2 (E) connector connection between daughter board and core
- Size: 78.5x30x13mm
- Micro HDMI x 2: Input for external camera video signals
- 2 Pin interface x 1:5V-12V power input interface
- 3 Pin interface x 1:3.3V / 5V level UART interface
- 4 Pin interface x 1 : Two 3.3V level RC output connectors (S.bus in phase, S.bus inverting or PPM signal output, ground terminal control)
- Micro USB x 1: for debugging upgrades, support OTG mode
- Keyhole x 1: for frequency and status reset
- Indicator x 2: used to indicate the frequency and picture status
- MMCX antenna jack x 2: used for signal transmission and ground communication
- Signal bandwidth: 20MHz / 10MHz
- Power consumption: the average power consumption of the single-sided module is less than 4W
- Housing: plastic
- Dimensions: 217 × 106.5 × 31mm (the whole machine does not contain external antenna and rocker)
- Screen: 5.46 inch, 1080P, 16 million colors, capacitive touch screen
- Audio: Built-in speaker × 1, built-in microphone × 2
- Remote control: rocker × 2, scroll wheel × 1, bottom button × 6, with backlight, top button × 1 (right)
- Communication : BT / WIFI / GPS 2.4G map transmission ground
- Indicator light: Top tri-color lamp × 2 (left, right)
- Interface: MicroUSB×1, TFlash×1 (supports maximum 64G expansion)
- Antenna: Orientation (5dBi) × 1 detachable, omnidirectional (2dBi) × 1 detachable
- Built-in wifi antenna, built-in GPS antenna, external GPS antenna interface
- Power : Built-in 4950 mAh Lipo Battery
- Charging : Support micro USB port 5v 2A current charging
- Power consumption: The average power consumption does not exceed 4W (only picture transmission work, medium screen brightness, WiFi off, GPS off)