Happymodel - ELRS 915/868mhz Transmitter Module ES900TX
The ES900TX module is a long-distance 915mhz wireless transmission developed and designed based on the ExpressLRS open-source software. The ES900TX is characterized by ultra-long-range, stable operation, and low latency. This module is compatible with most Opentx and EdgeTX remote controllers. - basically plug and play. The heat sink has been specially customized for the transmitter module, which can help the transmitter to operate stably under high-power conditions.
- Maximum Output Power: <33dBm (For >27dBm operation, we recommend adding a fan for force cooling)
- RF Frequency optional: 915mhz or 868mHz (EU)
- Dimension: 55x39x13mm (including heat sink)
- VCC input: 5~13v, Recommend 5v~9v
- Weight: 23gram (exclude antenna)
- Antenna connector: SMA
- MCU: ESP32+ESP8285
- Supply power to the ES900RX, wait until the red LED on the ES900RX is off, immediately turn off the power, and then repeat again the above steps. When the ES900RX is powered on for the third time, the red LED light will start to double flash quickly, which means that the ES900RX enters the binding mode.
- Insert the ES900TX module to the Radio transmitter, and choose External RF mode to CRSF protocol, then you can find the ELRS menu from the Radio systems.
- Enter into ELRS, and press [Bind], the Red LED on the ES900RX module will turn off and then begin blinking slowly and finally become solid when the module binds successfully.