FrSky XSR-SIM (Wireless Simulator Adapter)
The FrSky Wireless USB Dongle For Simulator allows you to wirelessly connect your FrSky transmitter to computer to use with most simulators. Just install the pre-loaded HID driver to your PC (Mac users will need to download the correct HID drivers). Then bind your transmitter to it, now you can move freely while using a simulator.
FrSky Compact XSR-SIM USB Dongle supports most simulators which have no hardware encrypted.
- Size: 48.2*19.1*9.2mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 6.2g
- Compact design
- Low power requirements: typically 55mA
- Compatible with FrSky transmitters and module systems (Mode D16)
- Compatible with popular simulators (DRL, LiftOff, Freerider, HotProps, etc.)
- 8 proportional channel and 8 switch channel output (set on the transmitter side)
- Firmware upgradable (through the S.Port)
- 1 x XSR-SIM
- 1 x Manual