The L9R receiver (9/12ch non-telemetry long range receiver). Extend your range of your FrSky 2.4GHz system with this L9R long range receiver. This receiver will give you up to 3x the range of a standard V8 or D series and 2x the range of X series.
- More channels: 1~9ch from conventional channel outputs, 1~12ch from SBUS port.
- With RSSI output: Analog voltage output (0~3.3V).
- Longer operating range: Up to three times of the operating range for V8 or D series.
- Dimension: 46.25x26.6x14.2mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 19gm
- Antenna: PCB Antenna
- Number of Channels: 1-9ch from conventional channel outputs, 1-12ch from SBUS port
- RSSI output: Analog RSSI output (0-3.3V)
- Operating Voltage Range: 4.0-10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: Approx. 2 times that of X-series receivers
- FrSky X-series Module (XJT) etc in LR12 mode (Switch 1 is OFF, Switch 2 is ON)
- FrSky Taranis X9D etc. in LR12 mode
- L9R receiver does not work with FrSky V8, D8, and D16 Mode.