Freefly Skyview Landing Gear for Alta X
Skyview Landing Gear is used to mount the flight packs and provide a base to land the Alta X when the payload is top-mounted or you are not flying a MōVI Pro.
Instructions for installing the Skyview Landing Gear are in the Alta X Flight Manual in the Skyview section.
Landing gear is not otherwise included with Alta X and is required for operation if not flying a Mōvi with its own landing gear, or for any top-mounted payload.In the Box:
- 1x Battery Tray with battery straps and Toad in the Hole receiver
- 1x Spacer with integrated male Toad in the Hole
- 1x Single male Toad (to mount to top of Isolation Structure for top mounted payload)
- 2x XT90 Battery Extension Cables (not pictured)
- 4x M4x8 SCHS fasteners
- 4x M4x14 combo head fasteners