- BLHeli-S firmware, FC configurable
- Oneshot/Mutishot/Dshot compatible
- Supports high KV Motors
- EFM8BB21F16G MCU, pipelined 8-bit C8051 core with 50 MHz maximum operating frequency
- Dedicated high frequency driver for smooth power increase
- Capable of delivering up to 500k eRPM.
- BLHeli-S firmware, designed for superior, brutal performance in multirotors hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and silent operation.
- Damped light supported; active motor braking gives your quad a locked-in feel. Also capable of active freewheeling for small wings or aircraft.
- Sync loss prevention. There are tuneable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations,although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular analog 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multshot (5-25us). The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- Supports Dshot150, Dshot300 and Dshot600. Dshot is a digital signal, resilient to interference and does not need additional throttle calibration.
- The silicone twisted-pair of the throttle signal cable increases the service life,and effectively reduces the crosstalk caused by signal transmission, and makes flight more stable, when used with analog signals.
- Model Name: Raptor BLS Pro-30A
- Continuous Current: 30A
- Peak Current: 40A @ 10s
- Cell count: 2-4S
- Weight: 6.2g
- Dimensions: 26.5x13x5mm