Matek EXPRESSLRS/ELRS 2.4GHZ VARIO RECEIVER
ExpressLRS firmware, 2.4GHz, 7x PWM outputs, Variometer sensor integrated.
- Specific for the Gliders and other fixed-wings. Small in form factor, It can be installed in gliders with restricted payload bays such as DLG’s and high performance slopers. Not needing to install an additional altimeter/variometer also saves room and weight.
- The built in barometer provides vertical speed telemetry. The variometer sounds both ascending and descending tones, so you will know whether you are in lift or sink without having to look at your transmitter.
- with ExpressLRS firmware and CRSF protocol, this will also give you other telemetry data like battery voltage, current and GPS related.
- ESP8285, SX1281, ExpressLRS Firmware
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM (2400~2480MHz)
- Antenna connector: IPEX MHF-1
- Telemetry power: 12dbm
- CRSF-PWM-V converter with barometer integrated
- 7x PWM outputs (6x with power rails, PWM8 is just a signal pad)
- PWM frequency: 50, 100, 160, 330, 400Hz configurable
- PWM resolution: 4x 1024 position + 3x 128 position(ExpressLRS 2.0 Wide switch mode)
- 1x UART(2) for GPS
- 36V Max. battery voltage sense (1K:10K voltage divider built-in)
- Compatible with external Current sensor (0~3.3V)
- RxBt,Curr,Capa,Bat%,GPS telemetry and VSpd(Vario)
- Rated voltage: 3.5~9V @5V pad, 0~36V @Vbat, 0~3.3V @Curr
- Power dissipation: 50mA(binding), 90mA(wifi mode)
- No 5V regulator built-in, Servos must be powered via 5V pad on CRSF-PWM-V board by external 5V source.
- Failsafe value configurable
- Firmware upgradeable
- PCB Size: 27x16mm,
- Weight: 5g w/ antenna and 2.54 pins
- 1x ELRS-R24-V(includes CRSF-PWM-V and 2.4G Receiver)
- 1x IPEX MHF1 Antenna
- 2.54mm straight and 90° 3×6 Dupont pins
- 2.4GHz Receiver: ExpressLRS /DIY_2400_RX_ESP8285_SX1280, V2.0 or newer
- CRSF-PWM-V: crsf_pwm_v2.0 or newer
- Firmware Update