AP_Periph CAN Digital Power Monitor, CAN-L4-BM
Save 0% Save %
Original price R 779.00 - Original price R 779.00
R 779.00 - R 779.00
Current price R 779.00
- CAN-L4-BM is a ultra-precise digital power monitor based on TI INA239 & ArudPilot AP_Periph firmware.
- The resistance of this conductive path is 200 μΩ typical, providing low power loss in the application.
- With this device, No calibration required, flight controller that support DroneCAN protocol can easily get accurate current & bus voltage readouts via CAN bus.
- MCU: STM32L431xC, 256KB Flash
- INA239 85-V, 16-Bit, High-Precision Power monitor IC With SPI Interface
- Battery Voltage sense input: 0~85V
- Current Sense Range: 0~204.8A
- Load current on current sensing resistor: 150A(Continuous), 204.8A(Burst)
- Voltage accuracy: ± 0.1%
- Current accuracy: ± 2%
- CAN, DroneCAN Protocol
- UART2, spare, DFU
- ST debug, SWCLK & SWDIO
- Blue, Fast blinking, Booting
- Blue, Slow blinking, working
- Red, 3.3V indicator
- Power supply for CAN-L4-BM board : 4.5~5.5V @5V pad/pin
- Power consumption: 10mA
- Operating Temperatures: -40~85 °C
- Board Size: 30mm*22mm*3mm. 4g
- 3D file : CAN-L4-BM_STEP.zip
- ArduPilot AP_Periph MatekL431-BattMon
- Update via DroneCAN GUI Tool
- CAN_P1_DRIVER = 1 if attached to CAN bus1 port or CAN_P2_DRIVER = 1 if attached to CAN bus2 port
- BATTx_MONITOR = 8 (DroneCAN-BatteryInfo)
- 1x CAN-L4-BM board
- 1x JST-GH-4P to JST-GH-4P 20cm silicon wire
- The big pad on the bottom side is a dead pad. No any circuit network on it.
- Solder the positive wires as close as possible to both sides of the current sensing resistor.
- 2 ears for mounting can be cut off if you don’t need it.
- If the CAN wires are too long, bridge the “120R” jumper.