RadioMaster - WT01 Wireless trainer adapter
The WT01 aims to simplify the process of setting up a training system between two radios and eliminate cumbersome cables. The WT01 simply connects to the trainer input of the master radio and binds to the student radio just like a receiver using D8, D16 or SFHSS protocols.
An included adapter cable set means you can use this system with most radios on the market compatible with these protocols.
The built-in battery can be charged by USB-C and provides up to 4 hours of use on a single charge. The WT01 can also be used as a servo tester to drive up to 4 servos.
- Compatible with D8 / D16 v1 / SFHSS
- Built in 250mah battery (240 minutes run time)
- USB-C Charging
- 4ch Servo testing function
- Includes adapter cables
- Size: 53mm x 25mm
- Weight: 20g
ESC / Servo Tester
- Turn on the WT01by holding down the power button on the module(The module will automatically enter bind mode).
- Bind the radio to the WT01 module using D8, D16 or SFHSS protocol.
- Connect the servos/ESC to the WT01 module.
- The servos/ESC should now function as they would when connected to a receiver.
Support USB-C Charging
- 1 * WT01 Wireless Trainer Adapter for TX16S