LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Transmitter (Mode 2) Frsky
LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Transmitter is the upgraded version based on LiteRadio 2 and comes with huge improvements.
- Built-in 1000 mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 2 SE increases the endurance to 8 hours.
- Updates with BETAFPV self-developed LiteRadio System. Pilots can directly operate the Joystick Calibration and Upgrade Firmware on the radio transmitter.
- Supports the Frsky / Futaba / Bayang, pilots can easily change Futaba, Frsky D8, Frsky FCC D16 and Frsky LBT D16 mode via the radio transmitter.
- Comes with 100mW transmitting power, LiteRadio 2 SE brings a wider operating range.
Please kindly note: D16 (FCC&LBT) protocol currently does not support the Frsky receivers with ACCST 2.0 firmware or higher, and it can only bind with ACCST 1.X firmware version XM+ receivers.
- LiteRadio 2 SE upgrades with BETAFPV self-developed Customized LiteRadio System. Pilots can directly operate the Joystick Calibration and Firmware Update on the radio transmitter, which is more convenient for the beginner racer to operate.
- Equipped with a built-in 1000 mAh 1S battery, LiteRadio 2 SE can use up to 8 hours, bringing an excellent endurance performance.
- Comes with a built-in charging module, LiteRadio 2 SE can support USB charging which is more convenient to use. Meanwhile, it designs a Low-Power warning to indicate a low battery. While it needs to be re-charged(when the voltage is lower than 3.5V), the LED will turn red first, then it will turn blue and flash slowly.
- Compared with the LiteRadio 2, LiteRadio 2 SE has a larger transmitting power that can reach 100mW, bringing a wider operating range.
- Adopted the rubber coat, LiteRadio 2 SE is ergonomic and has the shape of a gaming controller. It's comfortable to hold, and the anti-slip texture on the handles allows for a solid grip.
- This radio transmitter acts as a USB Joystick when connected to a personal computer. So you could use it to play FPV simulators like EREADRONE.
- LiteRadio 2 SE transmitter has been equipped on the Ready-to-Fly FPV whoop racing advanced kit 2 and FPV whoop racing starter kit 2. It is one of the easiest ways to get into the hobby.
- Item: LiteRadio 2 SE
- Color: White
- Frequency Range: 2.4G (2403MHz-2447MHz)
- 2.4G System: NRF24L01 or CC2500
- Channel: 8
- Support Protocol: Bayang / Futaba S-FHSS / Frsky FCC D16/ Frsky LBT D16 / Frsky D8
- Power: ≤100mw
- Adapted Drone Type: Multirotor
- Support USB Charging / Firmware Update
- Support BETAFPV Simulator Connected / Customized LiteRadio System / Joystick Calibration
- LED Light: Green-Power On / Red-Warning if the voltage is lower than 3.5V / Blue-Normal
- Battery: Built-in 1000mAh 1S Battery
- Charging Connector: USB 3.0 Type-C
Comparison of LiteRadio 2 SE and LiteRadio 2
|LiteRadio 2 SE||LiteRadio 2|
|System||Customized LiteRadio System||Opensource OPENTX|
|Power||Built-in 1000mAh 1S Battery||Removable 350mAh 2S Battery|
|Working Time||8 Hours||3 Hours|
|Protocols||Frsky FCC D16/Frsky LBT D16/Frsky D8/Futaba S-FHSS, Bayang||Frsky FCC D16/Frsky LBT D16 /Frsky D8, Bayang|
|Joystick Calibration||Yes||No(Could with OpenTX Companion)|
How to switch the protocol
|LED Status||Protocol Version|
Frsky FCC D16
(Only supports ACCST 1.X version)
Frsky LBT D16
(Only supports ACCST 1.X version)
|Flash Three Times||Frsky D8|
|Flash Four Times||Futaba S-FHSS|
Diagram of LiteRadio 2 SE
- Manual for LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Transmitter
- How to replace the gimbals of Literadio 2 SE？
- For any questions about joystick calibration of the Literadio 2 SE transmitter, please watch the following video to know more.
- 1 * LiteRadio 2 SE Radio Transmitter
- 1 * User Manual