FrSky TD R12
The Tandem (TD) dual-band receivers are unlike any other FrSky 2.4Ghz or 900Mhz receivers, they work simultaneously at both 900Mhz and 2.4Ghz frequencies. That means TD receivers provide not only low latency signal and long-range control but also benefit from the enhanced level of high reliability and anti-interference performance.
The TD R12 receiver is equipped with a triple antenna (2×2.4G & 1×900M) design that provides multi-directional wide coverage for the remote signal and is designed for RC users who want to benefit from resilience and long-range in their radio communications.
TD R12 also provides a socket that can be used to connect the NFC Switch panel to enable the built-in Power Switch function. Dual-power provides a safe and efficient way to power the system with your power sources connected via a pair of standard XT30 connections. The dual-power consumption system is designed to operate in balance mode, where it consumes the power line from either power source depending on which has the higher voltage. With a built-in black box module, the data (Power & Signal related) under unusual status during the flight can be recorded by TD receivers.
The configurable 12-channel ports are a big feature of TD R12, each channel port can be assigned as PWM, SBUS, FBUS, or S.Port. With the FBUS protocol, the Tandem series receivers can open up the possibility of seamlessly pairing with multiple telemetry devices (Neuron ESC, Advance Sensors, etc.) as well as simplifying the builds setup.
- Simultaneous Working Dual-Band (900M/2.4G) TD Mode
- Dual Power Balancing Consumption
- Basic Black-Box Data Record Function
- Built-in Power Switch Function | Match with Different External Switches (Optional)
- 4ms Race Mode with Telemetry
- Long Control Range (Range varies based on the RF Power settings.)
- 12 Configurable Channel Ports
– CP1: PWM / SBUS Out / FBUS / S.Port / SBUS In (Redundancy Func.)
– CP2-12: PWM / SBUS Out / FBUS / S.Port
- FBUS / S.Port
- SBUS Out Port (Supports 16CH / 24CH mode)
- SBUS In Port (Supports Signal Redundancy)
- Over-The-Air (OTA) FW Update
- Frequency: 900MHz & 2.4GHz
- Dimension: 48.5*33*17.9mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 23g
- Operating Voltage: 3.5-10V (Recommend 2S Li Batteries)
- Operating Current: ≤170mA
- Continuous Current: ≤20A (power the device) | Instaneous Current: ≤40A (power the device)
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN (External device): 0-35V (Battery Voltage Divider Ratio: 1:10)
- Compatibility: Tandem series radio & TD protocol capable RF module
- Dual XT30 Power Input Connector
- Triple Antenna Design (2×2.4G & 1×900M antennas)