TFR4SB is Compatible with FASST 2.4G: Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode) & Surface Systems (C1 Mode) Finally an affordable S.Bus receiver. Not only is it affordable, but we offer improved sensitivity and stability for better communications with your transmitter. Don't let the lower prices fool you, we are putting out some of the world's best R/C radio today.
- Compatible with FASST 2.4G: Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode) & Surface Systems (C1 Mode)
- SB port is compatible with Futaba S.BUS servos and FrSky servo D12MB. No receiver channel limits (except by those on your transmitter) and prevent mismatched servo-channel connections.
- Two selectable failsafe setting options (use native failsafe on radio side or set failsafe on TFR4SB side)
- Improved sensitivity and stability
- Wider and higher operating temperature range, suitable for all kinds of models
- Number of Channels: 16
- Dimension: 41x 24x 6mm
- Weight: 6.0g
- Operating VoltageRange: 3.5V~10V
- Operating TemperatureRange: -10°C~60°C
- FASST 2.4G Air Systems (7CH Mode/Multi Mode): 6EX, 7C, TM-7, TM-8, T8FG, T10C, TM-10, T10CG, T12Z, T12FG, TM-14, T14MZ, etc.
- FASST 2.4G Surface Systems (C1 Mode): 3PK, 4PK, etc.
- Compatible with Futaba and FrSky S.Bus servos.
What's in the Box:
- 1 x TFR4SB
- 2x Short tool
- 1 x Manual