The Tiger Motor F40III Motor has been design and built specifically for FPV Racing.
This newest V3 version uses the U5 motor design to provide further cooling and protection.
Tiger has also implemented the use of Arc magnets for more stable power output.
Using a steel shaft and a unique structural design to prevent bending and deformation on crashes, this motor is built to take a punch. It is very quick and has a fast response. Also uses a creative way of heat dissipation, reducing 15% more heat than other motors. The F-Series FPV motor by Tiger Motors is one of the best FPV racing motors around.
- KV: 2600
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Shaft Diameter: 4mm
- Motor Dimensions (Dia.*Len): Ø28.4*17mm
- AWG: 18#
- Cable Length: 100mm
- Weight Including Cables (g): 34.3g
- Weight Excluding Cables (g): 30.6g
- No.of Cells (Lipo): 3-4S
- Idle Current@10v (A): 1.7A
- Internal Resistance: 39mΩ
- Max Continuous Power (W) 180S: 620.7W
- Max Continuous Current (A) 180S: 40.9A
- 1x F40III 2600Kv Motor
- 1x Locking Nuts
- 4x Socket Head Screws
- 2x M4 E-clips
- 1x H62 washer