The 2005’s Intuitive Logic Interface controls temperature more precisely and more efficiently for the new lead-free soldering requirements.
Pictures are for visual purposes only.
The fully computerized 2005 works the way you work. It’s what it’s all about. Performance where and when you need it.
The first in the next generation of soldering solutions from Magnum.
- Supplied with the Soldering Iron 1002 24v 80w
- Microprocessor Digital Control
- PID temperature control set for the least overshoot
- Constant fault checking
- Electronic serial number
- Service warning every 2000 hours of operation
- Pre-set temperatures
- Earthed Hand Pieces
- Temperature range is between 150°C & 450°C (302°F & 842°F) with 2 fixed temperatures
- Temperature is accurate within ± 5°C of set temperature.
- Cast iron stand.
- Supplied with standard SM100003 tip (EW-303)