The SKITZO Nova has a little cousin! The Nova 3" Frame shares many of the same features as the full-size Nova, such as the True-X layout, 3K high-quality carbon, arm spikes, and of course a beautiful color changing skin!
The frame features a 3mm unibody design that fits up to 3" propellers. Another great feature is the frame's ability to top or bottom mount a battery. If you bottom mount your LiPo, you are free to strap a GoPro on the top and make an awesome 3" freestyle quad! It is also designed to easily fit the RunCam Split Mini for full HD recording of your flights without the need for an additional heavy HD camera.
The Nova features Skitzo's original artwork in the custom sticker sheets. Each SKITZO kit comes with a complete airframe sticker set.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber True-X unibody airframe
- Top or bottom mount battery design for great versatility
- Ultralight and durable Japanese carbon fiber
- Easy grip black anodized spacers
- Supports 20x20mm bolt pattern
- Heat treated titanium hardware
- Arm spikes for extreme motor protection during crashes
- Airframe: 35g (airframe + hardware)
- 1x SKITZO Nova FPV Quadcopter 3" Frame
- 1x Skitzo Nova Sticker Sheet
- 1x Set of heat-treated titanium screws and aluminum hardware
- 1x Skitzo Battery strap
- 2x 3D Printed FPV Camera Mount sidewalls
Very sturdy little frame! The rear post is a little close to the power connectors on the 4 in 1 ESC I used. (That required some precise soldering and electrician tape around it just to be sure. )
So far, it's done a very good job at surviving my bad flying.
The motor mount pattern is the one on the Hyperlite 1408.