The RunCam Night Eagle 2 Pro is a black and white ultra-sensitive night flight camera. The Night Eagle 2 Pro has some notable improvements over the previous version. There is now a gain option to further increase visibility, but the biggest change from the NE to the NE2 is the removal of the dual-PCB. The NE2 now comes with just 1 PCB in the camera, removing the issues with disconnects between boards.
An OSD socket is included on the back of the case to make life simple. The camera supports both NTSC and PAL video format.
Improved Global Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) allows for better lighting transitions than the Eagle and most other traditional CMOS sensors. The RunCam Night Eagle 2 Pro has an even larger operating voltage range of 5 to 36 Volts, together with its compact dimensions make this camera a great option FPV use in any vehicle. On the Night Eagle 2 Pro, RunCam has also been able to reduce the latency to CCD levels at around 26ms on average.
The high-strength aluminum bracket allows you to easily mount your camera on most multi-rotor frames.
Note that this camera only outputs black & white, however, it is perfectly usable in full daylight.
- Model: RunCam Night Eagle 2 Pro
- Image Sensor: 1/1.8" CMOS Sensor
- Horizontal Resolution: 800TVL
- Lens: FOV 140 2.5mm
- Screen Format: 4:3
- Signal System: NTSC / PAL Switchable on OSD menu
- Integrated OSD: Yes
- Integrated MIC: Yes
- S/N Ratio: >50dB
- Latency: 26ms
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto
- Max Gain: 1-9
- Min. Illumination: 0.00001Lux@1.2F
- WDR: Global WDR
- Day/Night: Only Black & White
- Power: DC 5-36V
- Working Current: 12V@90mA / 5V@200mA
- Housing Material: ABS
- Net Weight: 15g
- Dimensions: L28mm*W26mm*H27mm
- 1 x RunCam Night Eagle 2 PRO FPV Camera
- 1 x Replaceable front case
- 1 x Replaceable rear case
- 1 x Aluminum bracket
- 1 x Set of screws
- 1 x 5pin FPV silicone cable
- 1 x 3pin FPV silicone cable
- 1 x 2pin extension cord for menu cable
- 1 x OSD Key-press board
- 1 x Manual