Comes with a 2.5mm lens
To many pilots, the Foxeer Predator is the perfect FPV camera. It’s got a CMOS sensor, which means high resolution and good dynamic range, but it’s been tuned to avoid the digital artifacts and over-sharpening of some other CMOS cameras.
- Custom Rotor Riot tuned image settings for improved shadow detail and more natural image.
- Input Voltage: 5-40 volts
- Resolution: 1000 tvl
- PAL / NTSC switchable
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 / 16:9 switchable
- Separate OSD plug for easy connection to Betaflight CAM_C function or external joystick
- Super WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- “Blue color” issue from previous Predator cameras fixed
- Image Flip: Horizontal and Vertical capable