BetaFPV FPV Brushless Whoop Racing Advanced Kit 2 (Frsky D8)
- Due to the popularity of the Meteor series, we especially put the new meteor 75 lite into our advanced kit. It is a lightweight 1S whoop drone, only weighs 28.8g, simple to operate. With the high preference FC and motor, it gives pilots plenty of power to use both indoor and outdoor.
- LiteRadio 2 is super easy to bind and operate, perfect for the starter FPV racing. It is powered by OpenTX firmware, having 8 channels and has a hobby-grade gimbal.
- BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles has 4.3 inches 800*480px HD high brightness LCD, which is specially tuned for FPV racing or Model airplane. Adopt ergonomic design with a foam sponge faceplate and a three-sided adjustable headband, this FPV Goggles fits your face and head perfectly.
- User manual included, with all necessary information needed in the user manual, pilots will master FPV drone easier. The FPV whoop racing advanced kit 2 is really a great RTF kit to get started indoor and outdoor FPV racing.
- All parts are stored in a special customized carry case, which provides better protection and easy to carry.
Meteor75 Lite Drone
We wanted a cooler appearance and increased durability, so we specially redesigned the Meteor75 frame. This redesign makes the Meteor75 Lite look refreshing and unique. Also, the Meteor75 lite is the first drone that is equipped with the Lite 1S Brushless FC. Featuring 1102-18000KV motors and Gemfan 40mm 3-blade propellers (1.5mm shaft), pilots can get great speed and power.
Comes with the new BT2.0 connector. Lots of problems of the older Ph2.0 connector like voltage sag has been solved perfectly, pilots can enjoy 3-4 minutes flight with BT2.0 450mAh 1S battery.
LiteRadio 2 Transmitter
LiteRadio 2 Transmitter is designed for FPV racing starters. Fully compatible with the Frsky D8 protocol and easy to use. With the hobby-grade gimbal and adopted the rubber coat, which makes it more comfortable and controllable. Powered by OpenTX firmware. The trainer function is available for this LiteRadio 2 transmitter. It is useful for FPV racing students in training.
VR01 FPV Goggles
BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles - a First-Person-View Goggle with 4.3 inches 800*480px HD high brightness LCD which will allow you to experience a bright world without warped and blurred images. Adopted ergonomic design with a foam sponge faceplate and a three-sided adjustable headband, comfortable like cotton, and suitable for all age ranges.
Spare Parts List
Spare parts included are two BT2.0 450mAh batteries, BT2.0 battery charger and tester - super portable for charging. The extra batteries, USB charger, and spare parts mean easy repairs. We also provided 4 extra props and 1 prop removal tool, convenient to exchange the props.
Please make sure propellers are not scratching against the frame at any time. This may damage the frame as well as risk of burning up electronics if the motors are not allowed to spin freely. Immeditately disarm the drone by pushing down switch SA (default assignment) if you notice any props hitting the frame.
- 1 * Meteor75 Lite Brushless Whoop Drone
- 1 * LiteRadio 2 Transmitter (350mAh 2S Battery Included)
- 1 * BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles
- 4 * Gemfan 40mm 3-blade Propeller(1.5mm Shaft)
- 1 * USB Charging Cable
- 2 * Dipole 5.8G Antennas
- 1 * BT2.0 Battery Charger & Tester
- 2 * BT2.0 450mAh battery
- 1 * Props Removal Tool
- 1 * User Manual
- 1 * Customized EVA Carry Case