Holybro has combined the Pixhawk Mini with their telemetry radio kit, making long-range GPS systems completely feasible on a mini quad! The Pixhawk Mini is the next generation autopilot from 3DR. Building on the success of the original Pixhawk, Pixhawk Mini offers more in a 60% smaller package. Combined with the telemetry radio kit, you are good to go with all the features GPS provides, now in a tiny package!
Difference from original Pixhawk.
- One-third the size of the original Pixhawk
- Rev 3 processor for long-term software support.
- Improved sensors, both primary and secondary IMU MPU9250 and ICM20608 for more reliable flight.
- Included GPS module uBlox M8N GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou receiver for faster and stronger GPS lock.
- Micro JST rather than the hard-to-use DF13 connectors.
- Integrated piezo speaker and safety switch.
- Natively supports 4S batteries with the included PDB.
- Advanced 32 bit ARM Cortex® M4 Processor running NuttX RTOS
- 8 PWM/servo outputs
- Abundant connectivity options for additional peripherals (UART, I2C, CAN)
- Redundant power supply inputs and automatic failover
- Integrated safety switch and optional external safety button for easy motor activation
- Multicolor LED indicator
- Integrated multi-tone piezo audio indicator
- microSD card for long-time high-rate logging
Micro M8N GPS
- Based on the uBlox M8N
- Concurrent reception of up to 3 GNSS (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou)
- Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Security and integrity protection
- Supports all satellite augmentation systems
- Advanced jamming and spoofing detection
- Product variants to meet performance and cost requirements
- 1x Pixhawk Mini Flight Controller
- 1x GPS Module
- Cable Set + PWM Breakout Board
- Safety Switch
- USB Cable
- Power Module and Distribution Board (XT-60)