Want to use your FrSky transmitter with your open source flight sim? This is the tool to let you do just that.
The Orange Rx FrSky USB Dongle is really just a receiver that binds with your transmitter and interfaces with your computer. All you need to do is to allow the pre-loaded HID driver to install onto your PC, laptop (Mac users will need to download the relevant HID drivers) and bind your transmitter to the dongle in the same way as you would a receiver.
There's never been a simpler way to use your transmitter as the controller for a flight simulator!
• Compatible with FrSky aircraft radio and module systems
• 6 channel output to standard USB HID device
• Compatible with all open source simulators (Freerider, HotProps, Liftoff, DRL etc) and many others.
• Compact design (10.5 x 23.5 x 52.5mm)
• Low power requirements (typically 40mA)
Dimensions: 52.5 x 23.5 x 10.5mm
1) This is not an FrSky product, nor is it a copy of an FrSky product
2) This is not an underground black market fake FrSky product. OrangeRx quality is guaranteed.
3) Accepted by the MAAA in Australia, see the MAAA MOP58 for guidance