Want to use your favorite DSM2/DSMX transmitter with your open source flight sim? This is the tool to let you do just that.
The Orange Rx DSMX/DSM2 USB Dongle is really just a receiver that binds with your transmitter and interfaces with your computer. All you need to do is to allow the pre-loaded HID driver to install onto your PC, laptop (Mac users will need to download the relevant HID drivers) and bind your transmitter to the dongle in the same way as you would a receiver.
There's never been a simpler way to use your transmitter as the controller for a flight simulator!
• Compatible with DSM2/DSMX 1024/2048 aircraft radio and module systems
• 6 channel output to standard USB HID device
• Compatible with all open source simulators (Freerider, HotProps, Liftoff, DRL etc) and many others.
• Small in size
• Low power requirements (typically 40mA)
Dimensions: 52.5 x 23.5 x 10.5mm
1) This is not a Spektrum DSM2/X product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2/X product.
The Spektrum and DSM2/X brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobbies USA.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. OrangeRx quality is guaranteed.
3) Accepted by the MAAA in Australia, see the MAAA MOP58 for guidance