MAVLink-OSD is an Arduino based project and is fully compatible with original MinimOSD. This board can be used for the Crius All-in-One Pro/Arduflyer/ArduPilot-Mega.
MAVLink-OSD is outfitted with a switching DC/DC step-down power supply to maximize efficiency on the power system. This means no more heating problems when using the MAVLink-OSD board. It must be used with two power sources, 5V from flight controller and 12V from the camera system.
- ATMEGA328P micro-controller
- MAX7456-EUI monochrome on-screen display
- 5V/500mA DC/DC regulator for MAX7456-EUI
- Operating voltage: 5V(FTDI/communications connector) and 12V(Video I/O connector)
- Supports NTSC & PAL
- FTDI connector
- Full MAVLink protocol support
- Graphical configuration tool (PC Only)
- Dimension: 19mmx39mm (this doesn’t include the connector)
- Weight: 5g/6g (including cable)