The Lumenier RX5GDR V2 5.8G AV Diversity FPV Receiver gives you the best performance for your 5.8GHz FPV system. The RX5GDR V2 keeps it super simple for the FPV flier with auto search functionality, easy press buttons, bright color OLED display, a wide voltage input and 48CH on the 5.8GHz band including the Raceband frequencies! This diversity receiver has two highly sensitive 5.8GHz receivers built in with a switch that automatically chooses the receiver with the best signal, giving you the best picture. This also allows for a mix of antennas to be used such as a long range, high gain antenna paired with a short range 360 degree omni. Alternatively, use two high gain direction antennas and double your coverage by pointing them 45 degrees apart etc.
The beautiful color OLED display is bright and easy to read even in daylight. It outputs each receivers signal strength on the screen along with either an "A" or "B" stating which RX has the stronger signal. The exact frequency is displayed on the screen along with the CH / FR numbers so that you never have to guess which channel you are on.
The RX5GDR has 48 channels and includes the new Raceband frequencies. Our friends from ImmersionRC first divided the 5.8 band into 8 channels evenly spread out 37MHz from each other, which allows more racers flying at the same time on the same band. Lumenier and ImmersionRC Raceband transmitters are fully compatible with this receiver. The unit is small in size and very lightweight, so it is easy to travel with. The RX5GDR comes with a two 5.8GHz antennas, A/V cable and power cable with female JST plug.
- 48 channels: Covers A, B, E, F, R and D bands
- New in V2: Auto Search with frequency graph
- Intuitive and easy to use button with auto search functionality
- OLED channel/band and frequency display
- Small size and light weight
- Receiver frequency: 48CH 5362-5945MHz
- 2x Diversity SMA Antenna connectors
- Separate A/V output for antenna A or B as well as diversity A/V output
|Receiving frequency||ISM 5362-5945MHz 48 CH|
|Supply current||<130mA/12V DC|
|Video output level||1V±0.2Vp-p/75Ω|
|Audio output level||0.5 ~ 2.0Vp-p/10KΩ|
|Outputs||2x AV Output, 1x AV Diversity|
|TV system||PAL/NTSC/SECAM (AUTO)|
|Wireless receiver sensitivity||< -92dBm|
|Antenna connector||2x SMA connectors|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||79x67x16mm|
Frequency Band / Channel Table:
|Band 4||F - FS / IRC||5740||5760||5780||5800||5820||5840||5860||5880|
|Band 5||R - Raceband||5658||5695||5732||5769||5806||5843||5880||5917|
|Band 6||D - Diatone||5362||5399||5436||5473||5510||5547||5584||5621|
Compatible with Lumenier, Fatshark, ImmersionRC, Boscam, Foxtech and other generic branded FPV transmitters within the same frequency range.
- 1 x 48CH 5.8G Diversity receiving unit (RX) RX5GDR V2
- 2 x 5.8GHz Antenna (2db)
- 1 x Audio / Video cable
- 1x Power cable with JST connector
- Manual A
- Manually set frequency for A Receiver. Long press "Channels" button to change band. Short press to change channel.
- Manual B
- Manually set frequency for B Receiver. Long press "Channels" button to change band. Short press to change channel.
- Auto A
- Auto search frequency for A Receiver. Long press "Channels" button to search active frequencies. Short press to cycle through active channels.
- Auto B
- Auto search frequency for B Receiver. Long press "Channels" button to search active frequencies. Short press to cycle through active channels.
- Comp A Auto
- Auto search frequencies for A and B Receivers (Diversity Mode). Long press "Channels" button to search active frequencies. Short press to cycle through active channels.
- Comp A Manual
- Manually set frequencies for A and B Receivers (Diversity Mode). Long press "Channels" button to change bands. Short press to change channels
(Note: The auto search feature may find multiple channels that are close to the transmitting frequency. Make sure to cycle through to the correct channel.)