The Lumenier Mini 4Power + Plus PDB is a feature rich power distribution board designed for mini quadcopters. The board uses 20x20mm mounting hole pattern (perfect for small builds) to easily fit up to most airframes. This PDB features an easy to solder layout keeping builds clean and simple. The Mini 4Power + Plus has all your power needs in one place with an onboard 5v and 8v BEC as well as a 100A capable Current Sensor. It can support from 3-5s LiPo battery and includes a XT30 plug for your build. Alternatively, you can simply solder power wires directly to the PDB and secure it in place, reducing stress on the solder point. Each voltage regulator can supply up to 2A of current, allowing them to easily power your VTX, camera, FC, and some LEDs.
- Input voltage range (3S-5S operation): 8 - 21VDC
- PDB: 4x20A (Max.4x25A)
- Regulated 5V (1.5A, 2A Max) and 10V (2A, 2A Max) outputs
- Current Sensor ~100A (Output Voltage Scaling is 317)
- 2oz copper, 4-layers &1.6mm PCB.
- 1x Battery input, 4x ESC outputs. 2x BEC 5V outputs, 1x BEC 8V outputs.
- Current Sensor, Gnd pads, Video Transmitter Signal & Gnd pads
- Dimensions: 30x28(+8 with XT30)x4mm, Weight: 4.5g
- Mounting holes 20mm square spacing,Φ3mm
PDB (ESC outputs)
- Continuous current: 20A per output Peak current (10 seconds/minute): 25A Max per output
BEC 5V Outputs
- Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
- DC/DC synchronous buck regulator.
- Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
- Continuous current: 1.5 Amps (Max.2A 10s/minute)
- Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn=16V, VOut=5V@2A load)
- Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
BEC 8V Output
- Linear regulator, very low noise. LC Filter is needless.
- Designed for Video TX or FPV camera.
- Stable power output even on low voltage 3s (below 12v)
- Voltage: 8.0V +/- 0.3VDC (4~5S operation)
- Continuous current: 1.5A@16V IN (2A Max)
- Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute)
- 1x Lumenier Mini 4Power + Plus PDB
- 1x XT30 power connector