Not having tried any super expensive FatShark type goggles, and only able to compare these to the Marvel Vision goggles I used briefly - I have to say these are pretty decent.
- It comes with its a LiPo battery (who doesn't love toys that come with batteries included!)
- Fast frequency scanning (and can manually skip through channels too (Tip: it's the option after the radio icon - that looks like a clock timer).
- Bright display
- Nice "hold down to power off" feature, so you don't accidentally power it off.
- Fairly light (was expecting much heavier).
- Comfortable fit (see nose comment below) - but the plastic "T" piece at the back can do with a little initial bending
- The battery cover is a mission to open, so be careful (I actually broke mine on the first go) - but nothing a piece of tape can't solve (yes this was mentioned in other reviews).
- The nose piece is a bit uncomfortable but 2 strips of thin "door sealer" self-adhesive foam sorted it out. Cheap from local hardware store
- The right-side white panel lets a little light through - but nothing distracting.
- No Manual (but if you can handle a remote control you've got this)
Giving it 5 stars, because for the price it's worth it.