Holybro Tekko32F3 Metal 4in1 ESC (65A)
BLHELI32 / Onboard analog current sensor / F3 MCU
New BLHELI32 ESC with F3 MCU, give more smooth control and faster responding speed. using metal case mosfet for better Heat dissipation. We tested in short time on 220A intotal. The actual performance will only limited by the air flow.
- F3(M4 Core) MCU, Runs BLHELI32 firmware, the MCU works at 108Mhz
- The 4in1 has onboard analog current sensor, and TLM function(then no current reading over TLM)
- Using metal case mosfet for better Heat dissipation
- Supports Lipo 3-6S
- Ext. cap needed for 6s (470uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Size:42 x 42 mm
- Mounting holes:30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 12g
The air flow is very import if you want to run this 4in1 in high current.
The input cable(from lipo to 4in1), should be good soldered, and at least 12AWG
Tekko32 F3 Metal 4in1 ESC *1
Electrolytic capacito: 470uF 35v *1
8pin to 8pin 1mm pitch 25mm cable *1
Please use non-metallic isolation standoffs (marked in red in the diagram above) for the mounting holes on the ESC, Because mounting holes and motor pad are connected.