FX796T-2 200MW 5.8Ghz 40Ch Race Band Video Transmitter with push button SMA or RPSMA vertical antenna
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
The FX796T Mini 200mW 5.8GHz 40CH FPV video transmitter is the perfect VTX for FPV racing! The lower 200mW transmission power means more pilots can fly together without overpowering each other on close frequencies. The FX796T has 32 channels including the new Raceband frequencies. Our friends from ImmersionRC first divided the 5.8 band into 8 channels evenly spread out 37MHz from each other, which allows more racers flying at the same time on the same band. Raceband transmitters are fully compatible with FatShark and ImmersionRC receivers. The Tx includes a 5v output to power FPV cameras and an on-board microphone to transmit audio to your receiver.
The FX796T features an easy to use single button, LED interface. It also comes with a clean pre-wired harness, and only weighs 7.5g! It stays cool to the touch during operation, so you don't have to worry about it overheating in a crash.
- 40 channels: Covers 5 Bands
- Vertical Antenna connector
- Intuitive and easy to use button and LEDs for frequency selection
- Provides 5v power output for FPV cameras
- Small sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5658-5925MHz with 200mW power output
- Transmitting distance > 1000m (open area)
- SMA and RPSMA Antenna connector available
- Dimensions: 32*22*9mm (not including antenna connector)
- Audio: Includes on board microphone
- Operating Voltage: 7 - 20V
- Supply current: 50 mA
- Operating Temperature: -10 +85 C
- Video Band Width: 5-6 MHz
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Level: 0.8,1.0,1.2 Vp-p
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Input Level: 0.8 ,2.0 Vp-p
- Audio Input Impedance: 10K Ohm
- Weight: 7.5g (without antenna)
- Antenna Connector: SMA or RPSMA Female Connector
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Frequency Selection: Single push to change CH, push and hold for 2 seconds to change FR
Please see last pic to determine which connector type you require.