- MCU:STM32F051 ,ARM 32-bit Cortex MCU, frequency up to 48 MHZ.
- MOSFET with high performance and low Rds , not afraid of large current, more suitable for rapid flight.
- ESC firmware: Flycolor_X_Cross_BL_32.
- Two layers tower structure between 4in1 ESC and FC,using cable for quick connection, using silicone vibration absorber for supporting, reducing the effect of vibration on Flight Control.
- Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 , Oneshot42 and Multishot .
- All Dshot and Proshot signals are supported.
- FC firmware:STM32F7X2（Config.:FLYCOLORF7）
- FC board:FLYCOLORF7.
- Gyro：MPU-6000 SPI.
- USB: Type C.
- Supports SBUS,SPEKTRUM1024/2048 etc. remote control / receiving mode.
- FC integrated 3.3V,5V, 12V for receiver, VTX, camera, buzzer, LED and other peripheral devices.
- 4-way led port, independent 5V BEC power supply, making the power supply more safe and reliable.
- Supports Betaflight Configurator to adjust the LED color.
- Install holes:30.5x30.5mm,M3.
- 32Bit 4in1 ESC x 1
- F7 Flight Control x 1
- Silicone vibration absorber x 8
- LED wire x 4
- Assemble screw M3×22 x 4
- O-Ring x 5
- ESC /FC connecting wire (2x10p SH1.0) ×1
- Power wire(XT60) x 1
- Electrolytic capacitor x 1
*To enhance performance of filtering, users can solder the electrolytic capacitor which are included in the accessory pack to the positive and negative terminals.