Flycolor X-Cross 50A BL-32 ESC
Original price R 0.00 - Original price R 0.00
Original price R 0.00
R 599.00 - R 599.00
Current price R 599.00
- ARM 32-bit Cortex MCU with BLHeli_32 firmware，which is faster than BLHeli_S；
- Dshot signal is supported at any rate up to Dshot1200；
- Adopting top quality MOSFET， low resistance， excellent impulse stability；
- The aluminum heat sink effectively slows down the temperature rise.；
- Full contact soldering pad， more stable soldering.
- ARM 32-bit Cortex MCU, frequency up to 48 MHZ.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is designed for superior functionality and performance.
- Supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us), and Multishot (5- 25us). The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up.
- Dshot signal is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200.
- Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- Supports a higher KV motor and more power load, more suitable for violent flight of the racing drone.
- The silicone twisted pair of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk caused by signal transmission, and makes flight more stable.
- The aluminum heat sink effectively slows down the temperature rise.
- Con. Current：50A
- Burst Current (10S)：60A
- LiPo cells：3-6S