DJI Goggles Racing Edition
● Compatible with OcuSync Video Transmission Module + High-performance Camera Module, transmitting digital video signal from up to 7km away with latency as low as 50ms
● 12 Transmission Channels, effectively reducing the interference during a race
● Automatic FHSS Technology, can switch between the 2.4 and 5.8GHz channels to maintain unobstructed transmission
● Allowing to connect two pairs of DJI Goggles RE or an extra controller, helping you to experience the thrill of drone racing from the same perspective as the pilot
● Global Shutter, significantly reducing rolling shutter effect caused by high-frequency vibration
● 148 Degree FOV with a low-distortion lens delivers a wide, yet natural-looking camera view
● Gimbal Control enables you to control the gimbal camera by putting on the goggles and turning the head
● In addition to HD digital transmission, DJI Goggles RE offers Analog Transmission via their SMA port
● On-screen Display. Essential flight information, including transmission resolution, battery level and signal quality, is easily visible on screen
● Double 1920 x 1080 high resolution + 6 hours continuous using are available
● Supports HDMI input and SD card to play your favorite movies
● Also adds the browsing panorama pictures function, supporting 6000 x 3000 resolution
Antennas for Different Scenarios
Pagoda: This circularly polarized antenna performs best at 5.8GHz.
Cylindrical: Also circularly polarized, this antenna operates at 2.4 and 5.8GHz for fully integrated performance.
Dipole: Linearly polarized, this antenna operates at 2.4 and 5.8GHz and is lightweight, allowing for a clear video feed at close distances.