- Measures airspeed from approx 9 MPH to 350 MPH (15KPH to 563KPH) with resolution of approx 1 MPH
- Power input (Standalone Mode) – 3V to 16V
- Circuit Board: Weight approx 4 grams (0.15 oz), dimensions 28 mm x 16 mm x 10 mm (1.1” x 0.62” x 0.4”)
- Includes Pitot Tube (pictured below) and approx 3' (1 meter) of small diameter silicon tubing for pitot tube
- Precalibrated – no user calibration required
- Advanced Temperature Compensation
- Selectable Metric or English units
Click here to view the Airspeed Sensor manual.