X-Racer Quadrant 35A 4~6S BLHeli_32 ESC (Single)
- Uses the latest BLHeli_32 firmware.
- Dshot up to at least Dshot1200.
- At rates up to at least 32kHz is supported.
- Four tiny ESCs can be installed separately on the arms, or installed together like a PCB under the flight controller.
- 2-6s Lipo input.
- Rated at 35A current with a max of 50 amps of current load (Less than 10s).
- Size: 20 x 24mm
- Weight: 3 grams each, and about 12 grams for a set of 4.
- You will need to flash Betaflight V3.2 or newer firmware on your FC, you can download it from: http://andwho.sytes.net:8080/job/BorisB_BetaFlight/
- Load the firmware target for your FC locally, and flash (shouldn’t need to short bootloader pins)
- Download latest BLHeliSuite for BLHeli_32: http://www.blheli32.com/download/
- BLHeli_32 ESC Firmware Overview
- What is Dshot1200 and Why Dshot1200 is Better?
- How to Get Dshot1200 Running in Betaflight?