The Tiger Motor F40 PRO II Motor has been designed and built specifically for FPV Racing.
Coming in at only 29.5g, including wires, the F40 PRO II is very light for the power it can dish out. Another amazing feature is the high temperature silver core windings. These windings are able to withstand much higher temperatures than conventional windings. Additionally, the top of the stator has an anti-slip design that keeps your props stable during high intensity flights.
- KV: 2400/2600
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Shaft Diameter: 4mm
- AWG: 18#
- Internal Resistance: 42mΩ
- Motor Dimensions (Dia.*Len): Φ27.9×32mm
- Weight with wires(g): 29.5g
- Weight without wires(g): 27.5g (2400kv) / 27g (2600kv)
- ldle current@10v(A): 1.6A (2400kv) / 1.8A (2600kv)
- No.of Cells(Lipo): 3-4S
- Cable length: 100mm