This is the bundled version of the Hobbywing Xrotor Micro F4-G2 Flight Controller and Xrotor Micro 4in1 45a BL32 ESC.
- Super-high Running Frequency. The STM32F405 MCU which features the powerful computing capability and super-high running frequency allows the FC to run the PID and gyro with higher frequency.
- ProShot1000, DShot 150/300/600/1200, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot Modes Supported. Besides the latest ProShot and Dshot 150/300/600/1200 mode, the FC also supports the regular PWM mode, Oneshot125 mode, Oneshot42 mode and Multishot mode.
- TF-card Insertion Supported. Onboard OSD microchip allows users to easily adjust various (OSD) parameters via the Betaflight/Cleanflight software.
- Onboard OSD Microchip. Onboard OSD microchip allows users to easily adjust various (OSD) parameters via the Betaflight/Cleanflight software.
- BetaFlight/Cleanflight Firmware Ready. The FC which supports Betaflight/Cleanflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight /Cleanflight software is more applicable to FPV flying & racing.
Specifications (Xrotor Micro 45a BL32 4in1):
- Firmware: Hobbywing_XRotor_BLHeli_32 Version
- Lipo Power Input: 3-6S
- Continuous Current: 45a x 4
- Burst Current: 60a x 4
- BEC Output: 5V at 1.5A/ 10v at 1.5a
- Input wires: 12AWG 130mm
- Net weight: 11.5g
- Size: 32.7x18.4x6.2mm
Specifications (Xrotor Micro F4-G2 Flight Controller):
- Firmware: OMNIBUSF4SD
- MCU: STM32F405
- BEC Output: 5V@1A
- Gyro: ICM20602
- Voltage Monitoring: Supported
- Current Monitoring: Supported
- External Buzzer: Supported
- Led Control: Supported
- Net weight: 6g (excludes wire)
- Size: 36x36mm
- Hole Distance: 30.5x30.5mm
- 1x Hobbywing Xrotor Micro 4in1 45a BL32 ESC
- 1x Hobbywing Xrotor Micro F4-G2 Flight Controller
- 2x XT60 Pigtail
- 1x Hardware package with standoffs
- 1x Connector set
- 1x Capacitor
- 1 x Manual