Team Black Sheep TBS Core PNP50
The TBS CORE PNP50 is a consequent progression to the TBS CORE, tailor made for lightweight FPV aircraft. The main advantage over the standard CORE is the connectors and supplied cables. No more soldering required to install this puppy. It supplies a (selectable) 5V or 12V to video transmitter and fpv camera regardless of input voltage (2S to 10S). The TBS CORE PNP50 can supply video transmitters with up to 1W of emitted power (EIRP) and a standard FPV camera - or charge a GoPro camera.
The included OSD provides real-time info on battery status, flight time and RSSI. If your setup is sporting an EzUHF 8ch receiver (diversity or lite), the digital RSSI info can be displayed using the separate EzUHF link cable. The onboard microphone transmits the on-board sounds down your video transmitter.
By including a 50A current sensor into a tiny form factor it is an ideal companion for your quads and R/C aircraft. The current sensor can be calibrated from the OSD, but comes pre-calibrated out of the box. All connectors are now plug & play, requiring no soldeirng whatsoever to get the product running.
The TBS CORE PNP50 makes FPV setups super-easy and is a safety feature every small FPV plane should have. No more cutouts due to low voltage, single battery FPV systems prevent you from forgetting to charge spare batteries, the simplified wiring reduces points of failure.
Installation is fool proof: Plug your battery into the JST / BEC connector and power all your plane's electronics from the other JST / BEC connector. The current sensor automatically measures the current passing through this cable. Plug in the VTx (5V default) and the camera (5V default!).
MAIN PRODUCT FEATURES
- Plastic enclosure and connector-sockets (Molex Picoblade) for all ports
- 2x 2S - 10S input (OSD measures up to 6S)
- Constant 5V @ max. 2A, 12V @ max. 600mA (individually, not in combination!)
- 42x27mm, 12g
- Switching power with >85% efficiency
- OSD with integrated current sensor, RSSI and battery voltage display
- EzUHF digital link support
- Onboard microphone included
- Output power limitation protects your equipment in case of reverse polarity
- Extremely low ripple and low RF noise, two stage filtered and shielded.
Since this is a switching regulator it does not need to be ventilated or exposed and can be buried in your plane for maximum durability.