Naze32 Full flight control board
The popular Naze32 is here! This is the Full version of the Naze32 board. Initially designed for use with small to mid-sized multirotor craft, it has become the go-to controller for a host of Multirotor projects and propheads.
BE AWARE BOARD COLOURS DO VARY FROM BATCH TO BATCH
Current colour: White
Current version: Rev6C
The infamous Hamasaki AKA “timecop” was not happy with the limitations and performance an 8-bit MCU could deliver on current FC platforms, so he set out to make a flight controller that could take just about any demands a developer could throw at it, and thus was born the Naze32. At the heart of the Naze32 is a 32bit ST micro work horse of a processer, with untapped memory and cpu power and a host of equally impressive sensors. The Naze is also matched up with some of the nicest GUI programs and features to get the most out of your configuration.
- Flexible motor outputs, support various airframe types:
- Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Y4/Y6/Octo/Camera Gimbal. (Default is Quad-X)
- Up to 8 ch RC input - supports standard receivers (PWM), PPM Sum receiver (FrSky, etc), or Spektrum satellite receivers.
- Built in FrSky telemetry inverter (shared w/main port)
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Modern 32-bit processor running at 3.3V/72MHz (STM32F103CB).
- 3-axis magnetometer (HMC5883L)
- Pressure sensor (MS5611)
- Onboard MicroUSB for setup and configuration
- Bright LEDs
- MultiWii-based configuration software for easy setup
- rev6b hardware
36x36 mm (30.5mm Mounting)
5.3 grams (no headers, 7.3 grams with)
2000 degrees/second 3-axis MEMS gyro + accelerometer (MPU6500)
3-axis magnetometer (HMC5883L)
Pressure sensor (MS5611)
Input voltage: Max 16V on input rail and up to 35V 6s on the voltage sense line
- 90 degree header pins
- Straight header pins
- Breakout cable
A newer manual for the rev6 board is available here:
Watch the FliteTest Naze32 setup video