FX805 Micro FPV Camera & 5.8GHz 40CH 25mW VTX with Mounting Case. With it's built in mounting case this camera / VTX combo is the perfect FPV plug & play solution for Blade Inductrix.
The FX805 Micro FPV Camera & 5.8GHz 40CH 25mW VTX with Mounting Case is extremely small and easy to install on the Blade Inductrix. The unit is ultra-lightweight, so it is easy to place on any aircraft without affecting the COG. Most multi-rotors wouldn’t even notice it was there. This Camera / VTX combo is the perfect choice for adding FPV to the Blade Inductrix micro quadcopter.
It’s easy to install and operate with one push button to change channels and bands. Just plug into a little 1S Lipo battery and you are ready to go.
It has excellent video and low latency for such a small package. The combo also includes a circular polarized 5.8G tuned antenna for the best video signal.
- Micro sized and lightweight (4.5g)
- 40CH VTX
- Easy install, plug and play
- Push button control instead of switch to change channels
- Powered by 1S 3.5V LiPoly battery
- Built in mounting case for the Blade Inductrix.
- Mounting Case angled 20 degrees back for forward flight optimization.
- Transmitter power: 25mW
- Input power: 2.5~5V
- Camera resolution: 600TVL
- Min illumination: 1 lux
- Field of view: 140deg viewing angle
- Antenna dimensions: 20 x 25mm diameter
- Antenna: 3 lobe right hand circular polarized
- Video output: NTSC
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 40 channels
- Raceband: 5658-5917
- Size: 21x19x17mm (excluding antenna)
- Weight: 4.8g