FX799T-2 600MW 5.8Ghz 40Ch Race Band Video Transmitter with push button
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
The FX799T Mini 600mW 5.8GHz 40CH FPV video transmitter is the perfect VTX for FPV racing! The lower 600mW transmission power means more pilots can fly together without overpowering each other on close frequencies. The FX799T has 32 channels including the new Raceband frequencies. Our friends from ImmersionRC first divided the 5.8 band into 8 channels evenly spread out 37MHz from each other, which allows more racers flying at the same time on the same band. Raceband transmitters are fully compatible with FatShark and ImmersionRC receivers. The Tx includes a 5v output to power FPV cameras and an on-board microphone to transmit audio to your receiver.
The FX799T features an easy to use single button, LED interface. It also comes with a clean pre-wired harness, and only weighs 7.5g! It stays cool to the touch during operation, so you don't have to worry about it overheating in a crash.
- 40 channels: Covers 5 Bands
- Intuitive and easy to use button and LEDs for frequency selection
- Provides 5v power output for FPV cameras
- Small sized and light weight
- Transmitter frequency: 5658-5925MHz with 600mW power output
- Transmitting distance > 1000m (open area)
- SMA or RPSMA Antenna connector choose using the drop down
- Dimensions: 32*22*9mm (not including RPSMA adapter)
- Audio: Includes on board microphone
- Operating Voltage: 7 - 20V
- Supply current: 50 mA
- Operating Temperature: -10 +85 C
- Video Band Width: 5-6 MHz
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Level: 0.8,1.0,1.2 Vp-p
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Audio Input Level: 0.8 ,2.0 Vp-p
- Audio Input Impedance: 10K Ohm
- Weight: 7.5g (without antenna)
- Antenna Connector: SMA or RPSMA Female Connector (use the drop down)
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Frequency Selection: Single push to change CH, push and hold for 2 seconds to change FR